Virtual Shimsbook: inigence 3D-ShimsMaster
For the support of a properly structured planning, implementation and documentation of the matching process in the body shop our self-developed matching software is available to our customers and us in form of the 3D-ShimsMaster.
True in size car body construction thanks to inigence 3D-ShimsMaster
Dimensional deviations of components are causing dimensional deviations in the belonging assemblies. These are countered by dimensional adjustments of the joining fixtures by moving the positioning elements. In multi-stage assembly processes any single adjustment action may have an impact on a couple of other fixtures and assemblies.
Our 3D-ShimsMaster supports the matching process beginning with the acquisition of CAD part and fixture data up to the creation of a true in size car body.
Product and function features:
- web-based app as frontend on tablet
- pre-processing of part and fixture data depending on adjustment options
- creation of adjustment orders with time schedule
- defined content of adjustment orders
- visualization of adjustment orders on tablet
- automated calculation of adjustment orders
- app-controlled implementation of adjustment actions
- automated evaluation of validation term
- automated documentation
- automated backup
- online provision of the 3D-ShimsMaster
- creation and provision of adjustment models
- validation and initialization of adjustment models
- implementation of matching process at customer’s site (optional)